No matter whether you’ve just arrived to this marvellous city or you have already explored its most famous attractions you are guaranteed to find something new with a customizable tour to your liking. Accompanied by a private guide you will explore the city at a pace that suits you all while learning about its rich culture and history.
Chose from one of the following personalizable itineraries:
• Historical tour (Obelisco, Microcentro, Plaza de Mayo, Casa Rosada, tango history, historical center, San Telmo market, etc…)
• Recoleta tour (Plaza San Martin, Retiro area and Recoleta, local architecture, full tour of Recoleta´s cemetery, etc…)
• Pope Francisco’s route (Basílica de San José de Flores, the Pope’s former house in Flores, San Carlos y Maria Auxiliadora basilica, Plaza Estado del Vaticano, Metropolitan Cathedral)
• Abasto tour (tango history, Abasto shopping center, Carlos Gardel museum, “Banderin” bar)
• Caballito tour (The more than 100 years old market, the “Epoca” hairdresser, the anglosaxon arquitecture in the english district
30USD*/person for 4 pers or more
110USD* total until 3 pers.
*3USD extra cost per person for the Pope Francisco and Caballito tours
French, Spanish, English or Portuguese
Guide in the chosen language
Pick up, drinks or food.